Oct 8, 2012

Current Update

Until now, I have written three mini web application for this company. They are just common data processing app (working with csv, xml and SQL) and a little bit of JQuery. And now excel.. I wish I could learn more than that!

For my part-time project, I am totally fed up with continuous installation errors of mysql-python , both on windows and mac osx. Read about online solutions..but no idea how to do. Am I too dumb ? :(

So.. just to give a break myself, I watch movies and shows.. well mainly korean. Currently watching "Arang The Magistrate" starring Shin Min Ah and Lee Jun Ki. It's not so addicting though (or may be I am currently possesed with Lee Seung Gi XD) .

And another awesome drama that keeps me impatient every week is "The Innocent Man/ Nice Guy/ There is no such thing as a nice guy" . This drama has all sort of feelings - hate, revenge, betrayal, true and deep love, first love , family issues, etc. Currently not at its climax, but still I am hating the main actor as he is using ppl feelings for his revenge. .. Don't play with feelings plz!!

And most of my weekdays and weekends are boring, but 2 Days 1 Night show fill the emptiness. I love their culture, food and scenry. It is a really funny and entertaining show. How I wish there would be Myanmar translation and I want my mother to watch those. She will really love it! :D

Knowing I have 14 annual leaves, my mind is always thinking to go back Myanmar. Sigh~~ .Yet I can't go back this year since I have to save more money. Well , I will make sure I go to lots of trip when I go back ^_^

No comments: