Mar 27, 2010

~~Today? 27? What's it?~~

Guess what's 27 March?
Is there anything special on the earth on 27th March????
Yes, there is!

It may not be special for everyone...
But in my mind, whenever thinking of March 27, I feel the braveness. Feel thrilled and wonder by the braveness of Myanmar.
On this day, with the lead of our General Bogyoke Aung San, Myanmar was able to show their braveness through the world...
Think through~~ Could the big China be able to fight all the Japanese from their land??
No, isn't it?
But Myanmar did! :) I don't care whatever help they got for this.
The most important thing is - on this day, we knew the union of all races_ for fighting Japan which treated our people badly..
This day is a proof of our general leadership, and a proof of Myanmar Army united by brave boys of Myanmar..
Yes, today is The Armed Force Day Of Myanmar, March 27.

It's the past, but never old and will not die _ in the memories of Myanmar People who knows their history.


And I am wondering_ "Will our young generation, the children of Myanmar currently be still able to know those????"
I dare not to see the future....

2 comments:

သားငယ္ said...

တပ္မေတာ္ေန႕လား ေတာ္လွန္ေရးေန႕လား။

Thuzar said...

စစတုန္းက ဂ်ပန္ေတြကို ေတာ္လွန္ခဲ့လို႔ ေတာ္လွန္ေရးေန႔လို႔ေခၚတယ္။
ေနာက္တပ္မေတာ္စနစ္တက်ဖြဲ႔လိုက္ေတာ့. အဲဒီေန႔ကို တပ္မေတာ္ေန႔ အျဖစ္ ေျပာင္းသတ္မွတ္လိုက္တာ။.. ႏွစ္မ်ိဳးလံုး ေခၚလို႔ရပါတယ္။ International ျဖစ္တာကေတာ့
တပ္မေတာ္ေန႔ ေပါ့။ :)